Sunday, November 16, 2014

Walking Trails

Last week we went to the History Museum and walked the trails.
 
The kids had so much fun exploring, learning about the local area, and getting to read the signs out loud!

It was a bit chilly at the start, but we warmed up the more we walked. We found a lot of really neat places that I hadn't found before. Kids really do see more of the world than adults do, I wish I could remember to see the world like a child more often.

The beauty of the world is just something I can't get over! I spend so much time dreaming of moving away from Kansas, that I forget that it has it's own beauty that I won't be able to find anywhere else.


All in all it was a great day. Everyone had so much fun, and we all learned a lot without realizing we were doing anything other than having fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment