Monday, October 13, 2014

Mommy Blog?!

I finally decided to jump on the mommy blogger bandwagon! Woo! "Introdoction?" you say? Alright, I can do that.

I'm Kirstie, I'm the Queen Mom of this house.

Hubs works, a lot, but is a great dad!

P is our only girl, she's 9yo. She loves books, arts and crafts, music, pinterest, playing on electronics, and hanging with her friends.

G is the oldest boy (a touch of middle child syndrome here lol), he's 4yo. He likes rough and tumble, monster trucks, Legos, superheros, and video games.

L is the youngest, he's 2yo. He likes books, playing outside, TMNT, superheros, video games, tablets, coloring on the floor, and in general making a mess!

We have 2 cats and a flock of chickens. Currently the chickens are on a friends farm until we can get the new coop built.

Well, that's us. Here you'll get the good, the bad, and the ugly. Hopefully I'll even be able to add reviews and giveaways as time goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment